The Georgeson Botanical Garden Society is a 501(c)(3) registered nonprofit, which exists in order to support and advance the Georgeson Botanical Garden. In recent years, the Society has taken an increasingly active role in programming and future planning.
The Society is truly the humanitarian spirit of the Garden. Managed by the volunteer Board of Directors, it offers an ever-expanding menu of services:
- Education and outreach, so that everyone can learn in the Garden.
- Event management for outreach, education, and fundraising.
- Funding for Garden staff, maintenance, and construction.
- Volunteer coordination to help ensure the Garden is beautiful and accessible.
- Community input for the Garden’s future development and current priorities.
If you’re interested in becoming involved with the Society, please use the volunteer form here and indicate your desire. The Society is always looking for help in running its committees in particular!
If you’d like to support the Society’s mission, please click on this link to donate. All donations are tax-deductible!
If you want to know more about the Society and its Board of Directors, please visit this page to see who’s involved right now. Please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or want to become more involved!
Notice of Bylaws Amendment: The GBGS Board will be voting on a proposed bylaws amendment at their April 24th Board Meeting, which will be held at the GBG office at 6:00pm. (Meetings are normally scheduled for every third Sunday at 3:00pm, but this one was specially moved.) You may read the proposed amendment here and comment by attending or emailing.
Notice posted 3/20/19.