The Georgeson Botanical Garden Friends is a 501(c)(3) registered nonprofit, which exists in order to support and advance the Georgeson Botanical Garden. In recent years, the Friends have taken an increasingly active role in programming and future planning.
The Friends are truly the humanitarian spirit of the Garden. Managed by the volunteer Board of Directors, it offers an ever-expanding menu of services:
- Education and outreach, so that everyone can learn in the Garden.
- Event management for outreach, education, and fundraising.
- Funding for Garden staff, maintenance, and construction.
- Volunteer coordination to help ensure the Garden is beautiful and accessible.
- Community input for the Garden’s future development and current priorities.
If you’re interested in becoming involved with the Friends, please use the volunteer form here and indicate your desire. The Friends are always looking for help in running its committees in particular!
If you’d like to support the Friends mission, please click on this link to donate. All donations are tax-deductible!
If you want to know more about the Friends and its Board of Directors, please visit this page to see who’s involved right now. You can also view the Board’s bylaws here. Please don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected] if you have questions or want to become more involved!